Cadets Thratened with Beheading - ROP

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Same type of law exists in quite a few countries - Sweden being one "Namnlagen" requires names to be approved.

Not such a bad idea - might stop idiot parents calling their children Fifi Trixiebell etc. (apologies to the Geldof family!)
Please can we have this law in the UK? Pretty please?

If only to prevent moronic parents giving their kids chavvy names with cringeworthy alternative spelling.

Many moons ago when registering the birth of my daughter I got into conversation with the registrar and asked if she ever objected to a name being registered. She said that they were specifically prevented from doing this or even suggesting that the name was not a good idea.

She added that on numerous occasions she had to fight the urge!

edit - typo corrected

I'm happy with hot air coming out of my durgo compared to the foul and vile stench coming out from some others on here ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone noticed how those that want us all to look the other way and pretend nothing is happening have take us off at a tangent up a side street with legal waffle and ramblings.

Meanwhile, children going about their lawful business are receiving death threats from the enemy that they have let within. I don't think the apologists will be happy until cub scout groups have to have armed guards and anarchy prevails.

Maybe they will change their minds when it starts affecting their lives.

Sponsored Links
Back