Women and children first

I think it's been a reasonable discussion about sexism and ageism in a specific scenario. There's been a few humorous comments and a few hypothetical scenarios, but nothing that could be considered outright sexist or ageist.
There's something veryqueer about you, you old fart.

Sponsored Links
I'm not the forum policeman, and I don't take the decisions about what is acceptable or not. I no longer report anything that I consider is offensive.
Pity, 'cos I'm reporting you
As I explained in another topic, I am continuing to take screen shots.
Why? What business is it of yours? "Anally retentive" springs to mind
This is one of those rare moments when GD doesn't degenerate into a petty squabble or an excuse to let off silly comments.
No thanks to you
There's even been a few genuinely informative and substantially contributory posts.
Not from you you patronising little squirt (this is a statement of fact and not an insult)

I'm not the forum policeman

The stop thinking you are, acting like you are.

PS. The Police say we have to appeal to the forum admin about you in the first instance , then the ISP. And then if you carry on they will interject. Something about libel/slander and false representation was mentioned.

Admin have been informed.
I am awaiting a reply from them. They must be checking with their solicitors I assume.

Sorry, guys, I'm not joing in your games.
Not because I consider I might not win but because there are no established rules, and there are no winners.
I'm out.

Sponsored Links
Not from you you patronising little squirt (this is a statement of fact and not an insult)
I object your honour. He may in fact be a patronising big squirt.

Sorry, guys, I'm not joing in your games.
Not because I consider I might not win but because there are no established rules, and there are no winners.
I'm out.
Make it permanent. Or come back with a more appopriate name such as "tiresomeselfrighteouscock"

Foolish of me, I thought that just for once a thread was actually sounding as if we were grown ups....

First you want us to stop swearing, now you want us to act like grownups.....you'll be telling us to get a wash next. :eek:

Foolish of me, I thought that just for once a thread was actually sounding as if we were grown ups....
All was going well with a bit of sidetrack humour etc, until a certain infant came aboard

First you want us to stop swearing, now you want us to act like grownups.....you'll be telling us to get a wash next. :eek:

...and have you :LOL: :LOL:

sorry but I have an opinion just the same as you all have....is that OK :cry:

Not yet, I had one last week.

I've already promised to cut down on the swearing, but I'm not acting like a bleedin grown up for anybody.

You sure you cannot run ?
runandhide.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back