Wood flooring suppliers??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for options for my house throughout the ground floor.
Its all suspended floors with structural flooring in place already. We are looking at doing the whole lot in the same wood - 62msq.

Ideally, i would like to do a floating floor raised about 18mm, but could go to about 30mm raised in total.
Would like a wide board with an oak look - not sure if engineered or solid wood is best.
Where should I go? I'm not made of money though.......
Thanks
Huw

Sponsored Links
18mm plywood (exterior grade) onto the joists and as for which floor: take your pick.
Oak is still the safest bet, still highly popular and in a variety of finishes, grades and floor-types

Thanks Woodyoulike.
I have floor boards down so no need for the ply.
I'm looking to pay around £20-£25 per msq for an oak endineered board that has a wax/oil finish.
Do you have something like that in your range? I'll have a better look tonight, but it is a mine field out there.
Thanks
Huw

Sponsored Links
Don't expect too much for £20-25 and pre-oiled, most - good quality- start around £35-45 mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back