wooden floor repair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a laminate wooden floor yesterday i noticed a scrape the full width of the plank, tried to repair it with repair markers but its still very noticeable, anyone offer any help please?

Sponsored Links
If it is too deep to hide, would it be possible to get a matching laminate plank and replace that one? Do you have any to spare from the original installation? (always a good idea with flooring and tiling) Would it be possible to swap that plank for one in a less noticeable position? (e.g. such as beneath a piece of furniture or inside a cupboard) A "magic man" or "plastic surgeion" would probably be able to hide it for you, but they don;t come cheap

its in the middle of the room, not sure how i would remove it without damaging other boards ans skirting

its in the middle of the room, not sure how i would remove it without damaging other boards ans skirting

Is the laminate set under the skirting, or short of the skirting with the gap hidden by a quadrant strip pinned to the skirting?

Sponsored Links
a picture would be helpful as what to you is "damage" to others is a buff out scratch and visa versa ??
Thinking wax sticks ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back