Wooden Windows supplier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm building a summerhouse,does anyone know where I can buy a wooden windows,possibility Georgian single glass panel type and for me to stain them.I'm struggling to find one in Southend area or website.Any help would be welcome.

Sponsored Links
surely if the windows are wood you will not be able to see out of them or is that the whole idea? :evil:

But as its you masona try here ( i thought they were upvc but they are wood) and there is this and this and these, more they mainly do pvc but it does say wood

:oops: I wooden (wouldn't) know as I can't see out of them ! :LOL: ,but thanks anyway

Sponsored Links
Certainly got the ball rolling,I will ring for futher information.What I'm really after something like georgian type window on each side of my french double door and only need single pane windows as it only for the summerhouse.The problem with today window frame,they are all double glazed and heavy duty which probably too bulky for summerhouse shed type.Still nothing ever straight forward :)

We got a wooden window from Dempsey Dyer (www.dempseydyer.co.uk) and it was great. Bit pricey, but worth it.

good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back