worc c1 / 28si emission problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for a little help on this, it's on vertical flue kit and the emissions are hitting 3000ppm co. I have cleaned the injectors, burner, hx, gas rated ok, bp ok and stripped the flue to check integrety. All is good but the readings are still sky high. I noticed on the inner flue that the female connections seem to have recesses in then to take seals however this one is just siliconed....does anyone know if seals are required or where I could look next?

Sponsored Links
Is the fan clean and running at full speed. Flue restrictor removed if necessary.

Sponsored Links
vertical flue should have no restrictor,unless it is very short, and yes the flue should have seals fitted 3000ppm are you sure you had your fga on the right fuel?
i would hazard a guess that the innerflue has a seal/silcone missing and is sucking back poc.
28si the inner flue should have self tappers at the joints for securing them otherwise they flop about as the seal is not a tight fit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back