Worcester 240CDi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a Worcester 240CDi combi boiler that keeps failing to re-ignite. When I press a red button it'll kick back into life most times but goes back on standby after a while, there doesn't seem to be a routine for it. Sometimes it's ok all night, sometimes its every 15 minutes.

I'd appreciate any help and advice.

Sponsored Links
got the manual?...the boiler should tell you what's the matter with it in the fault finding section. is the pump running or a complete lockout?..is it cutting out in the middle of a hot water demand or just not coming back on after it has fulfilled the last demand?

No, there wasn't a manual left behind when I moved here so I've nothing to refer to there I'm afraid.

The pump works ok, but as you say it just cuts out after the last demand.

Sponsored Links
no such boiler as the 240cdi ,i assume you mean 24cdi. If its a slow flash on the ch light then it means burner lockout,most common fault would be min gas at gas valve to low,flame sensor faulty or sticking gas valve,all those require a gas connection to be broke so beyond the avv diy job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back