Worcester 24cdi fast flashing CH light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me as I'm running out of ideas! I've got an old Worcester 24cdi (I know it's old, it's being replaced soon just need it going again ) that came up with a fault one morning (it's been working fine until this). The CH light is flashing fast and I can hear the pump running constantly even though there is no demand. When I try to run hot water it will not light, although the water light is on showing it sees a demand. After following the fault finding guide I've replaced the PCB and now if I create a demand then turn on the boiler it will light then after 2 second it will go out and go into the same fault state.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me as I'm running out of ideas! I've got an old Worcester 24cdi (I know it's old, it's being replaced soon just need it going again ) that came up with a fault one morning (it's been working fine until this). The CH light is flashing fast and I can hear the pump running constantly even though there is no demand. When I try to run hot water it will not light, although the water light is on showing it sees a demand. After following the fault finding guide I've replaced the PCB and now if I create a demand then turn on the boiler it will light then after 2 second it will go out and go into the same fault state.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance
Ask your registered engineer to check the fan and APS

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back