worcester 24i junior non condensing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

i am trying to fit a wireless roomstat(honeywell homexpert non programmable volt free) to my worcester combi but worcester only have three connections on the wiring diagram and honeywell require 4. i am sure i just need to link something together, any advice would be welcomed

cheers

Sponsored Links
No you dont link anything you need 4 cores from the boiler to the stats receiver unit

L+N of the unit need a L+N supply from your boiler and your boiler will have terminals marked RI and RS if i remember correctly, there might be a link in there if there is remove it and connet to the terminals T1+T2 on the new receiver unit

cheers ian

my 24i junior does not have 4 supplies at theboiler for the reciever, the boiler terminals are as follows NS,LS AND LR

what in the name of moses is going on :?:

i think i should wire it to control the burners directly but dont want to risk frying the pcb

i think i should link the LS into thefirst switched terminal on the reciever and put the LR from the boiler to the 2cnd switched terminal

the roomstat is a honeywell homexpert THR842DUK

im not going to open the roomstat packaging until i am sure that i can get this to work

cheers

Ls is the common live supply. Connect this to both L and T1. Connect Ns to N. Connect T2 to Lr. Remove any link between Ls and Lr.

Ns = Neutral supply
Ls = Live supply
Lr = Live return.

Sponsored Links
mogget

many thanks, just as i suspected

thanks once again for your kind help, i shall now open the box in the morning

cheers

Look what I found in my album - must have answered this question before somewhen!

OP, I hope you got it working, just posting this in case anyone searches in the future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back