worcester 28i greenstar pressure to high

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the pressure on my worcester 28i greenstar is going to high and the PRV is now letting out the water, the DHW pipe seems to have a constant flow of water also. my heating works fine so does the hot water. can anyone help

Sponsored Links
thought it was filling loop so fitted a new one and it is exactly the same, the loop itself needs the key in to make it a loop so it can not be that.
if i turn the small screw tap to cut off the DHW suply then pressure stays level but but with no hot water and as soon as it is open again pressure rises

Sponsored Links
that is what i thought, i think i read in my manuals that it is covered by a 10year waranty is that right

was never told to by the installer, as he went on holiday and did not really tell us anything about it. just fitted it ruined a few new carpets and left us to it. had to ask another fitter how to repressure the system after a couple of days as it had dropped

what does a service consist of on a central heating system, i thought it was just water in there

Its the boiler that is serviced not the pipes and rads.

look in you service manual and its in ther what shuld be done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back