worcester 28i pilot light

There is a Worcester model with two pumps and according to the manual a flashing light is a fan/aps failure.

Well it is, BUT it is ALSO a low system pressure warning! but they dont bother to tell you that!

Gets worse, try to get a replacement low pressure switch and the ( revised ) part only costs £3.61

When you investigate further the "revised" part is a cap as they evidently dont think the LP switch was a good idea after all.

Who thinks Worcester are any better than any other boiler?

Tony

Sorry for digging up the dead but I wanted to thank Tony. This thread came up in Google and the pressure fix fixed my 28Sii.
Phew! thought I was in for a big bill there :eek:

Sponsored Links
Suffolklad, Ideal boilers appear to be designed inside by skilled engineers, good combustion and components...
Never knew there were two different brands called ideal. The ones I come across are invariably hopeless rustbuckets; the only people that like them are scrap merchants.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back