worcester 550cdi servicing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how much should a serivce cost for a 550cdi , i have 5 year warranty so this needs to be done soon.

cheers

Sponsored Links
There is quite a lot more work involved in a proper service for this type of boiler.

For most boilers we still charge £55. We would still charge this price if we had fitted the boiler and were being called to service it every year.

But for a one off if it had not been serviced for three years then we would charge about £75-£85.

Tony

well some cowboy just turned up , and did a service in 10 mins.

is this possible ?

is there a service guide of what needs to be done ?

It's in the instructions. If all the readings are ok its 15 minutes plus cleaning out the condensate trap if theres any muck in it which can add the same again. If it doesn't get the correct readings it can turn into 2 hours!

Sponsored Links
well you can always go out and buy the 4-600 pound, gadget that was able to take the readings, to see if your boilers burning right.then gain the knowledge on how to use it and adjust accordingly.then pay up to 100 a year to recalibrate the gadget(analyser).then fork out hundreds on repairs cos it will proberbly break after 2 years.

Talking about alienating, we had visitors tonight whom I had not met before.

They came in a 2010 space waggon and he had trained in water engineering in Nigeria. He had some drinks and we watched some music videos.

After entertaining him so nicely I wondered what he did for a living. After he had left I discovered that he was a Traffic Warden !

Talking about alienating, we had visitors tonight whom I had not met before.

They came in a 2010 space waggon and he had trained in water engineering in Nigeria. He had some drinks and we watched some music videos.

After entertaining him so nicely I wondered what he did for a living. After he had left I discovered that he was a Traffic Warden !

That might explain why so many Nigerians keep e-mailing about the millions they've got stashed away ready to share with me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back