Combi recomendation (Atmos or WB)

Dre

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guy's great forum, Can you help?

I'm in the process of redoing my house and need to replace my radiant combi boiler

My requirements are -

4 bedroom house
2 Bathrooms, one with a wetroom (6 bodyjets and rain shower head)
Plus the usual extras - CH, Kitchen with Dishwasher/washing machine, downstairs toilet etc

I think I have narrowed it down to the Atmos 24/80+ or the WB 550cdi. My question is in your opinions what would be best for me - cost is a factor but the WB is only slightly cheaper.

I live in SW-London so if I were to go for the Atmos would I be able to get a decent plumber to install / service etc also what sort of cost would it be for the install for wither of these?

Thanks in advance.

Dre

Sponsored Links
look at the glow worm ultrapower 170 sxi. far better than what your considering.

Out of the 2 choices you have posted about I would go for Atmos. Never fitted one, but anything must be better than WB over hyped rubbish :rolleyes: (yes I know I personally hate WB :mad: )

If you want a real quality boiler look at the ATAG.

Sponsored Links
The Atmos is poorly represented over here and is a niche product.

The Highflow range is well established and we have had zero problems with the condensers.

So my vote would be the 550CDi. Or the more expensive and interesting ACV Heatmaster 35TC.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back