worcester 9.24 diverter valve....pro help req please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, worcester 9.24 rsf, microswitches cutting on and off for both heating and hot water only....would you go for new microswitches or diverter valve repair kit?....would normally try both but landlord job and I'm not willing to lay out too much on parts in advance.

Sponsored Links
Thought you may be here Kev :) ....at the risk of getting too specific has anyone replaced the diaphragm with the standard gianoni universal diverter valve kit as from the part numbers I see that a different kit is recommended if you are only stripping down the housing to if you remove the whole valve....just so happens I have a couple of universal kits but dont really want to take the whole unit out....whats the difference?

Sponsored Links
Only replaced the diagphram with the Worcester kit,nothing special just the iagphram and its atached spring. If the diverter valve head has been leaking and any wter gets into the micro switch head it goes to pot, one switch is 240 and the other 24 any link between the two and you can get all shorts of strange faults, best replace if suspect ,not expensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back