Worcester boiler issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have inherited a house which i have been working on for some time and trying to do up. It has a worcester boiler model 18Ri. I drained the water about a month ago and have replaced the ball valve in the loft. This week the water has gone on and ive tried turning on the boiler again. No matter what I try I can get no light on it when i turn it on. There is power going to it as I have checked.

I was wondering if anyone new of anything i might be able to do to try and solve the problem without calling out an engineer?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
if you definately have 230V supply to the boiler (assuming you have checked you have a neutral and not just a live, then check fuse F1 on the PCB if that is OK then check the transformer if that is ok then it sounds like its the PCB, very expensive so double check everything else first

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back