Worcester Bosch 24CDI pairing with Tado Wireless Thermostat POSSIBLE or NOT?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI Everyone,

So, I got a free gift of a Tado Wireless Thermostat V3 I believe. Anyway, I have been left with so many questions. My Combi Boiler - old faithful aka Worcester Bosch 24Cdi came with our new built house in 2007. Now, I can't find any answers as to how to install the Tado to it.
We have a room thermostat - Honeywell - which sits in our Living Room. This controls the Combi Boiler in the kitchen. But it is iffy at best. We've even managed to buy a new room thermostat a couple of years ago cos my husband thought it was not working properly. Well, believe it or not, the new one is the same, probably worse.

So can anyone help me with this? I've looked at the various youtube sessions abt combi bolier with Tado but all those are newish combi boliers. Mine has no electrical bits in the front panel at all.

I looked with some interest at a posting here - about someone trying to change the old Honeywell room thermostat T6360 with a Tado but it was confusing. Non conclusive even.

Sponsored Links
With that model, you’d need to remove the front cover (only to be done by suitably qualified and competent people) and the Tado receiver would be wired into the boiler, the T6360 would be decommissioned and the wireless part of the Tado would then control the heating.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back