Worcester Bosch 28i junior (heat link)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey folks looking for a bit of confirmation.

I'm about to install a nest heatlink in my mother's house her boiler is up stairs so I'm trying to make life a bit easier by installing a nest thermostat.

I'm intending on using 4 core flex cable can someone confirm If what I'm thinking is correct

1. Remove link between LS & LR on boiler
2. LS to no 2 on heatlink
3. LR to no 3 on heatlink
4. Can I use the L & N for power

And last of all what do I do with the mechanical time can I leave that attached or just unplug it

Please see attached image & thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127_201807_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_201807_WhatsApp.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 47
Sponsored Links
Steps 1-4 yes. Mechanical time clock just set to constant on and Nest will take over. Not sure which model you have, but might need to check for safety afterwards

Steps 1-4 yes. Mechanical time clock just set to constant on and Nest will take over. Not sure which model you have, but might need to check for safety afterwards
Superb thanks it's Worchester Bosch 28i junior (an early model) couldn't find another with the same board online so though I would post here.

Much appreciated mate thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back