worcester/bosch 350 domestic boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for help to solve a problem that I have with my boiler.
When the pressure gauge reaches just above 3bar (about 2 lines past ),I lose about 2 cup fulls of water out from the pressure relief valve. Once this amount has come out the boiler works fine. I have to top up each day to bring it back to the required 1bar working pressure.
I have changed the pressure relief valve and it is still the same.
Can anybody help.

cheers dailimbo

Sponsored Links
Hi Corgiman,
Managed to get a new expansion vessel from woseley parts centre, the make is zilmet. the old vessel had a working pressure of 4 bar, the new one is only 3 bar. Woseley got in touch with Worcester boiler people last week because the first expansion vessel they gave me was completely wrong. The pressure relief valve is also a 3 bar setting.
I installed it yesterday and repressured the system to 1 bar, then fired it up. It worked fine the pressure only built upto just over 1 1/2 bar.
After it working all evening and switched off, the pressure dropped back to just over 1 bar. Needless to say that no water came out of the pressure relief valve. this morning the pressure was still just over 1 bar
Thanks Dailimbo

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back