Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 Cdi Conventional - Repressurise/Recharge??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I was hoping you can help me, My CH rads aren't all fully warming up - 2 in particular remain luke warm whereas others are piping hot.

I've bled the rads with some success, but it didn't solve the problem fullly and I have also rebalanced the system, which was successful, but when the heating went off, on the next cycle, the same rads were once again luke warm. I am pretty confident that one of the rads is the last one on the 'run' but not sure where the other one is in the sequence.

The boiler is serviced annually, and a power flush done every three years.

Some searches have suggested repressurising the system and the (not very detailed) user manual states that the system may need 'recharging' but gives no further advice on how to do this.

The boiler has no pressure gauge/dial on it and there is no key (although a marked spot for one on the removable cover)

So, I guess the point of this is to establish if the boiler I have does need pressurising, and if so, how do I do this? Internet searches haven't brought up anything that I can confidently use.

Many thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back