Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave 25/32 oil boiler - pressure issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CDBA60EC-6C03-4E2A-9337-9C6D3CC15685.jpeg 79581DC7-71F0-4728-B480-9873C12764A3.jpeg BFBDB113-9480-4CDC-8D03-22ECDDA78C73.jpeg Hi,

can anyone advise how I re-pressurise the system on this boiler. Heating seems to be ok but my hot water is constantly luke warm and thinking it may be something to do with pressure?

any help appreciated

thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi, when I took photos on above post the heating was off, no pressure, no hot water but water set to ‘always on’. I’ve since turned the heating on and the pressure increased to 1.5 which is good and we have hot water after running the hot water tap for 30 secs or so. So it appears we’re only getting hot water when the heating is on? Any advice, thoughts on what this could be?

The pressure should be around 1 bar when cold, The filling loop will be under the top cover.
Check the expansion vessel charge first. It is my experience on this model that it will be full of water as they are rarely big enough when new.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back