worcester danesmoor, 20/25 heatslave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there,
I have a problem with the above oil combi,
when in c/h mode the burner will fire up & it will run to o/heat, -the pump is not starting !
the boiler operates fine in h/w mode,
I suspect that the honeywell v4044 actuator is at fault,
any ideas ???

Sponsored Links
if the boiler is firing, then the mo valve is working.
but, of course there is the pcb and relays ...and that wiring diagram they provide in the manual........does me head in. :confused:

Anyway ,strange as it may seem, last heatslave I did with this problem , I changed the pump. :eek:
mainly cos i couldnt face changing the pcb.

try changing the pump speed selector when you have ch selected, does it come on intermittently?

fekkin heatslaves.. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How do yopu know the pump doesn't start in CH mode? It is the same pump taht works in HW mode. Have you bled the air from the three boiler bleed points?

if the boiler is firing, then the mo valve is working.
but, of course there is the pcb and relays ...and that wiring diagram they provide in the manual........does me head in. :confused:

Anyway ,strange as it may seem, last heatslave I did with this problem , I changed the pump. :eek:
mainly cos i couldnt face changing the pcb.

try changing the pump speed selector when you have ch selected, does it come on intermittently?

fekkin heatslaves.. :rolleyes: :LOL:

i thought mo valve is only operated when c/h is called for as it only powers open then, also no 240v when in h/w imode ?
pump has been changed but prob still exists,
as for wiring diagram :confused:

endswitch in valve feeds pump when in ch mode only

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back