Worcester danesmoor

Sponsored Links
I might just put a new burner on though ;) I'll make more money that way ;)

Is this a wind up? You are kidding right?- Just use your head a bit, it's not that complicated a fault, you will get a lot worse than that.

If you start changing burners for faults like this you are not going to get much in the way of repeat custom or good word of mouth.

...........the motor runs but I couldn't hear the fan, it then goes to lockout.

How do you know the motor ran?

What noise do you think a fan makes?

I thought the fan was bolted to the end of the motor.

So far so good.

Does replacing the fan sound like a good idea?

Replacing the so called "technician" would be more effective.

Sponsored Links
Yes; we all have to start some where! Where did you start though?

I cannot see your going to get much repeat business; Oh it wont work, lets change the Burner, and charge the customer more!

Id give up now matey! Im am curious as to your oftec membership number......I hope the guys at oftec get news of you, put the organization into disrpute : :confused:

Your message is now on the Oftec forum.... having a big giggle at your expense. :LOL: Id be embarrassed to come on here and ask such pathetic questions.

Ive just read all your other 'enquiries'

Are you sure your qualified to be doing this work!

Fitting a gas boiler .....um Corgi registered comes to mind, as does Oftec registered......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good luck to your 'would be customers' and Trading Standards :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back