Worcester Greenstar 30CDI - Timing does not work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone have a Worcester Greenstar 30CDI boiler? or can help with one?

Basically, for some reason the timing isn’t working- must be the way we have set it up..! Can anyone advise how best to set it on a timer to start at a certain time in the morning?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
coincidently I have a 24cdi which I have had for six years and for the first time a week ago tried to set the timer to come on/off once a day I am sure I am setting it correctly but it does not work.

tockworth - if you find an answer, please let me know!
i shall do likewise.
Do you think we could ring the manufacturer direct?

Had another look yesterday and I may have made a error in setting. After setting clock and setting programmes and the turning to come and go off "once" a day, because the advance button is not mentioned at all in my manual I assumed the timer is live when the red led is lit.I now think it is the opposite press the advance button untill the led is extinguished and I think this enables the timer. Anyway this may not be your problem but I have reset my system and will try over the next couple of days and i will let you know.

Sponsored Links
I surrender this only worked on the "on" part of the programme as soon as it switched on, the advance led lit and stayed lit and as I mentioned before when the led is lit it overides the programme settings.I will just have to get out of bed an hour before her indoors to manually switch it on so the house is nice andwarm for her majesty.

nightmare! oh well.... if i find an answer ill let you know.
you dont think its worth ringing the manufacturer perhaps?

Too vague to help you repost in the Central Heating section and try to give more details. Is it a wireless programmer or mechanical/digital? If mechanical listen for it ticking. digital is it keeping correct time. wireless clocks battery's can go dead. try these things.

Hi mate- this is what we have:

S6000213.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back