Worcester Greenstar HE boiler not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help please? My Worcester Greenstar HE boiler has just stopped heating the radiators and the water. It's been on fine this morning. My kids had their showers which is pressure driven through the taps as opposed to electric and when I went in for mine and ever since, the water has run cold. The boiler display was showing 99 which is not normal, it's usually 54 or thereabouts. There are no error codes showing. The wireless controller is working fine as it is switching the little box to the side of the boiler on and off ok. The boiler initiates fine but switches off about three seconds after initialising. Any help would be much appreciated. Im at a bit of a loss. I'm poorly and have no one else to ask so a little sorry for myself today :( Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Any clues anyone? I should have said the pressure is fine and the ignition light comes on when I switch off and start it again. Display climes back up when I switch back on. I'm wondering if its the pump? It's very cold and not nice with no hot water. Help....please?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back