worcester heatslave 9.24

M

MarkGibson

Since my last question I have tried the following, have removed the secondary heat ex and inspected, no sign of any significant corrosion or limescale, have tested the water flow/temp sensor is working and it is because when dipped in a cup of hot water the gas valve reduces the amount of gas etc.

I have also taken temp readings on the sec heat exchanger its about a constant 75 deg and the pipe where the overheat detector is goes from 70 through to 90 odd and cuts the gas off. so that part is working aswell.

Can you tell me how to check the pump again, and change the speed of it I have had a feel but its not that readily accessable.

Cheers

Mark

Sponsored Links
Unless you have X ray vihion you cant tell the condition of a heat ex by looking in its ports ? I f you have an early 9.24 the the pump speed is a swine to get at if its the original pump tehn you would do no harm to replace it at around £35 trade

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back