worcester plated heat exchanger

H

hav it

has anyone changed a plated heat exchanger on a worcester 330

Sponsored Links
On a what :confused:

Sure its not a Gloworm 330.

The only 330 related to any WB i know is 330mm deap :eek:

i just got a call on my way home, saying on monday iv got a plated heat exchanger to do.

He said some thing like the boilers in a corner and its a pain of a job.
on a worcester 330 ???300???

i think there was a worcester 350, had 2 pumps with the water running through the bac panel, but i dont think it had a plate, it was a big white calorifier..i think.....dont qoute me...

Sponsored Links
yeah he said gas valve needs to come off, must be that one???

whats the baking trap???

To catch the water when you take ith HX out, you don't want it going all over the sparky bits.

After you have drained down there will be residual water left in the pipes etc and when you disconnect the HX it all runs out.

nearly had me going to my shed then, looking for a baking trap to put on my van for tomorrow. :eek: :rolleyes:

right got the job done, not that bad really just moving the valve out of the way and bit and pices was time comsuming.

right got the job done, not that bad really just moving the valve out of the way and bit and pieces was time comsuming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back