worcester924 elec 10 yrs old

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:( when running a bath the water is only getting warm, used to be pretty hot any one help i turned the pressure up to nearly 2 bar done no good . radiators all heat up well though

Sponsored Links
It's pretty much going to be the diaphragm perished in the diverter valve.

thanks for reply ive noticed the temp dial was on low so hopefully that might of been cause if not try what you suggested.but i had new diverter valve fitted last year

You should be able to tell if it's the DV by looking at whether the switch on the end is opened smartly and fully when the tap's turned on.

It might be that your secondary (ie tap water) heat exchanger is sludged up.

Or it might be your HW temp sensor - which might explaiin the low temp better.

If it turns out to be the 2ndry h/e , I've got a new one spare!

Sponsored Links
If your diagphram is faulty it usuall leads to int hot water or none on the 9.24 its usually the complete valve ,run a bath when the heatings been off and if you can feel the flow and returns to the heating starting to heat up then its the diverter valve, when 9.24 block up and give poor hot water the boiler can generaly be heard overheating (kettling).If you do get a diverter make sure you get the corect one as two types available

steviebabe said:
:( when running a bath the water is only getting warm, used to be pretty hot any one help i turned the pressure up to nearly 2 bar done no good . radiators all heat up well though
hiya can any one tell me where the air pressure valve is on the worcester924 please

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back