Worcseter 440CDI hot water temp varies

TCC - a thousand thankyou's !

Just bled the air out of the tank using the valve you mentioned and now the water temp is a steady 55C and the temp gauge no longer rockets to 103C when trying to keep up with the flow.

Sure was a lot of air in the tank, had to re-pressurize the system , but all good now and best of all no more grief from the missus about the shower running hot / cold etc.

The installer can now simply bleed the rest of the rads as they have quite a bit of air in them.

PS - the vent valve was closed but after I bled the air out I closed it again as I'm not sure about leaving it open in case it should fail and so leak water.

Sponsored Links
TCC - a thousand thankyou's !

Just bled the air out of the tank using the valve you mentioned and now the water temp is a steady 55C and the tep gauge no longer rockets to 103C when trying to keep up with the flow.

Sure was a lot of air in the tank, had to re-pressurize the system , but all good now and best of all no more grief from the missus about the shower running hot / cold etc.

The installer can now simply bleed the rest of the rads as they have quite a bit of air in them.

Thats ok. Happy to help! Just Pm me for my address to send the 24 crate of stella to :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PS - the vent valve was closed but after I bled the air out I closed it again as I'm not sure about leaving it open in case it should fail and so leak water.

It should be left open permanently!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back