Word Association

Scrounger. ( Doley is person on the `Dole` typically Scousers).

Sponsored Links
First off, doley has not been posted other than in your reply and I see no association with anything else that has been posted.

Secondly, I resent the comment that Scousers are usually on the dole.
Just for your information I have recently done a week of on call for 24 hours over seven days and last week worked 6 days consisting of at least 12 hours per day. The job is physically and mentally demanding and the type of work I do often sees off younger people because they cannot take the pressure.
Referring to a comment on another post, 'Don't tar everyone with the same brush.'!
I'm not going to bother rising to any more of your comments because you obviously have a biased/blinkered view of people and their locale but just out of curiosity what do you do for a living?

Back to the thread, last valid word should be 'Friend'. Something CCP doesn't seem to have.

Conny - don't take the bait !! I'm from Liverpool (well, the Wirral - 'over the water') and we will ignore such comments.
But - where did 'Friend' come from as the last thread?

Funny that whole pages of Racist Irish jokes go unnoticed and uncommented on, Indeed it`s posted as a topic, yet mention an area where someone lives in this country.............. ;)

Last valid word........Hypocrite.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL:

Calm down calm down, Conny, heheh. Jeez a sensitive scouser, hooda thunk.... :LOL: :LOL:

I'm from Liverpool (well, the Wirral - 'over the water')

No, you`re from Wirral and tell everybody that you are from Liverpool, then when pressed tell them that you are actually not from Liverpool at all. ( but I`m just outside, ya know wha` I mean LAAAAA..) Which makes you a Wirral Person and not a Scouser. ;) You also have no connection whatever to the Beatles. Unlike the theiving Scouse Gypsy who stole my hubcaps which I visit once a year when I go to Liverpool.

If we are being pedantic then please use the spellcheck...

"Unlike the theiving Scouse "

Sponsored Links
Back