Word of the week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - you just don't get it. All of those were because I was so utterly gobsmacked at the thought that someone would not know that word.

From my POV that word was just as well known as "bread", or "water", or "air".

This is absolutely true:

If someone told you that they had to go and look up "water" because they didn't know what it meant, would your reaction not be "you must be having a laugh"?

I absolutely could not conceive that anybody would not know what "incontrovertible" meant.

So basically you are accusing me of belittling people by means of assuming they knew more than they did, not less.

Way to go.
Bull. Your default setting is nasty, insulting and rude. Suddenly you expect people to believe it was because you were just 'gobsmacked'.
Having a laugh you are.

Sponsored Links
Whether you believe it or not, it is true.

Do you choose not to believe it because for you telling lies is such an integral part of you that you just assume everybody else must be the same?

Whether you believe it or not, it is true.

Do you choose not to believe it because for you telling lies is such an integral part of you that you just assume everybody else must be the same?
I chose not to believe it because being a nasty tosser is such an integral part of you. I thought I'd already made myself clear on that. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back