Work Cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its one of the more tricky things for anyone who is just starting out on their own or just generally doing an job for a neighbour, friend of a friend etc. I am fairly new to the website but I just thought I'd put this out there.

How much would you charge for Labour & Materials (approx of course) & baring any major abnormalities to do the following jobs:

Copy & Paste everything beneath this if you jus wanna add a price & save yourself any re-typing etc

Install a Bath (Straight Swap) - £
Install a Bath (With pipework needing altered/moved within a square metre) - £
Install a Bath (From Scratch, ie getting the supplies & bringing them over to area. Say the pipework is no further than 5 metres away) - £

Install a Basin (Straight Swap) - £
Install a Basin (With pipework needing altered/moved within a square metre) - £
Install a Basin (From Scratch, ie getting the supplies & bringing them over to area. Say the pipework is no further than 5 metres away) - £

Install a Toilet (Straight Swap) - £
Install a Toilet (With pipework needing altered/moved within a square metre) - £
Install a Toilet (From Scratch, Waste etc) - £

Install a Shower Pump (Straight Swap) - £
Install a Shower Pump (With pipework needing altered/moved within a square metre) - £
Install a Shower Pump (From Scratch, Including bringing 2 new supplies from DHW Cylinder, CWST & connecting into either excisting supplies) - £
Install a Shower Pump (From Scratch see above) & a Gravity Shower (From Scratch ie 2 new supplies, any wall tracking, floorboard lifting etc) - £

Install a Radiator/Towel Rail (Straight Swap) - £
Install a Radiator/Towel Rail (With pipework needing altered/moved within a square metre) - £
Install a Radiator/Tower Rail (From Scratch) - £

Replace Ballvalve - £
Replace Toilet Siphon - £
Replace CWST Draw off Gatevalve - £
Replace Kitchen Taps - £
Replace Basin Taps - £
Replace Bath Taps - £

That should get us started for now :)

Sponsored Links
theres no such thing a straight swops.

never price a job without seeing.

I,ll do the whole lot for £30.000 labour only if your local.:cool:

Sponsored Links
theres no such thing a straight swops.

never price a job without seeing.

I've had a few of them where I've only had to buy 2 ballofix valves (which I always put on anyway), if I'd really wanted to save someone an extra £6 odd I could have just left them off.

install a tub $600 ;)

£350'ish then

That seems like the price I see given unless there is abit of pipework altering to be done... regardless of how small

I,ll do the whole lot for £30.000 labour only if your local.:cool:

Will you take a cheque?

CHECK THIS BOOK OUT SPONS COSTING ON PLUMBING AND HEATING THIS WILL GIVE YOU A ROUGH IDEA :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back