Work for a week or 2.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Good day, I am looking for 2 weeks of work in or around London in September. Yes, I know this is a weird post but I'll elaborate. I'm a qualified plumber (2005) and worked in London (SW) between 2005 and 2012 before returning to Cape Town where I live and have my own business. www.transcapeplumbing.co.za I was Corgi and then Gas Safe registered while living in London. I am attending a mates wedding in Devon in September and to help pay the way, thought I could pick up one or two weeks work. I won't have tools or a vehicle (and unfortunately no safety card). I am a UK citizen if insurance is an issue. I can offer 8-10 days solid work. If anybody has any ideas to make this work I'd be very grateful.

Sponsored Links
Bit far ahead yet for people to know what work they'll be doing I should think, but I'm sure someone's will be able to help. I'm between Oxford & Swindon so not sure whether I could help you or not...

Sponsored Links
FiremanT, yip. I'm pleased Admin allowed the post through. It shows as my first post but I was actually an early contributer when the site was still .net. Good to see positive responses. Muggles, I likely have free accommodation in London so that's why I mentioned that but nothing is off the table. Dan, yes unfortunately that's my problem at the moment but you know how these brides are with wedding RSVP's.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back