transco employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOFTAS , What does it matter we all know you run away crying and the mods come to your rescue and comments are removed .
Bet you hated being last pick in the playground and always took your ball home.

MOD7 AS you are watching how come softas can insult Agile as much as he wants and you never remove anything is it one rule for one and another for the rest of us.

I apoligise for my false accusation of you liking cricket :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
mate of mine works direct for national grid (formally Transco) he gets a shift pattern for 6/12 months, its completely random. He can not alter it in anyway, that I suppose is the lump it factor. Booking holidays can be a bonus sometimes as he joins up rest days. Can swop days with other willing engineers but he/they loose any anti-social payments. Not sure about overtime. He does get called in on rest days but tells them to bu**er off.

Namsag, I think you answered the original thread, just let the rest argue with themselves.
There is more hair splitting on this site than at Toni n Guys !!

Sponsored Links
Softus, do you think a multi national company such as NG would not be working within the employment act.?
namsag, do you think that you can hurl insults and false accusations in one moment, and in the next behave as though nothing happened?
...and then, in the next, start hurling again. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back