Work issues

if he was happy he would not have made the post, he should have sorted this out at the time. not now on a forum.

with respect, that's a simplistic view.. the guy isn't happy at the mo ! but in general is happy with the job....didn't feel like he could sort it there and then (unlike you rambo!! :rolleyes: ) and is quite justified in asking for advice on a forum....

Sponsored Links
"and is quite justified in asking for advice on a forum"
yes but not this one :LOL:

Well OP , way I see it , either ignore it ? make a complaint ? leave ? or remember it store it , & wait for your oppurtunity to arise

What go's around comes around ;) ( some times ??)

Sponsored Links
Well OP , way I see it , either ignore it ? make a complaint ? leave ? or remember it store it , & wait for your oppurtunity to arise

you can not tel him to leave you may upset imamartian

you can not tel him to leave you may upset imamartian

don't try to drown yourself in Transam's glory ffs !! Transam offered a balanced view... you just suggested "kill yourself loser !!" in my opinion of course !!!

this forum is for a laugh now stop throwing your toys out of the pram

Iammartian I thought you were leaving? Or was it a pathetic feeble cry for attention from a turd of a human being?

Answers on a postcard please.

this forum is for a laugh now stop throwing your toys out of the pram
yeah but people are allowed to make valid reuests for help without you laughing at them... i'd just say if you wanna make fun, then just don't pile in on this geezer's post ?!

For the record i am happy at work, would need to be working there for 11 years. I have been their no 1 production output operative for the past five years.
I just don't like people who think that they are better than you, company accountant,

For the record i am happy at work, would need to be working there for 11 years. I have been their no 1 production output operative for the past five years.
I just don't like people who think that they are better than you, company accountant,

merlin... read this and re-assess your posts?... you seem like a decent person, but you misreads this guys situation !!

if you are happy then keep your head down and let it blow over, "do not put valve grinding paste in his oil filler cap" accountant are a strange breed.

if you are happy then keep your head down and let it blow over, "do not put valve grinding paste in his oil filler cap" accountant are a strange breed.

that's more like it merlin - rather than supporting the evil bully boys like DM46 on here :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back