Work issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just before Christmas a new work mate made a mistake by printing out the wrong postage labels, he was going to throw them out to cover his tracks but i took the labels to the company accountant so he could claim the money back, but he accused me of printing the wrong ones and trying to blame someone else.

He accused me in front of some work mates, but later his assistant informed him that is was not me but Tom who made the mistake, so i waited for an apology, some hope, but today while he was handing out the payslips he threw mine across my table at me without a word spoke.

So how would you handle this?

go and speak to the boss when i know the boss will side with him no matter what, or would you take a different approach, if so what?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
sounds like you got the sticky end of a stick....
i'd say put it down to life's lessons... you weren't blamed... but somebody threw a payslip at you?... well life's full of @ssholes... for example just look at the range of responses you got ot this post... me? chatty, objective..igorian? helpful but not chatty..LooprEvil... non-commital....

oh and ignore dangermouse, and merlin... prime examples of life's detritus !! ;) (in fact, dangermouse thought i was leaving !!)

I'd start by worrying less.

Get over it. This is playground stuff to be honest.
oh and ignore dangermouse, and merlin... prime examples of life's detritus !! (in fact, dangermouse thought i was leaving !!)
Who are you to tell a forum member to ignore people?
You seem to have a short memory, as you wrote this.......
www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=243098
stating you were leaving.

Mr. W.

if you are not happy at work leave, simples

he is happy at work, just not happy at how he's being treated... why should he leave? that's a cop out and a victory for bullies (pls note mr dubya, dm46 etc)

if he was happy he would not have made the post, he should have sorted this out at the time. not now on a forum.

Sponsored Links
Back