work trousers..

Sponsored Links
............mod rupert .....trez amussee. if i remember rightly rupert bear wore check trousers, although, ...i know ive had a pop at tony with his check shirts. :LOL:

anyway, in the fullness of time i will reveal the dogs bol £ocks of trousers.

Bought a DuraKit bodywarmer and trousers from B&Q 4months ago. Wear them everyday at work (yomping around a warehouse, bending, lifting etc) as well as for mucky diy jobs. Absolutly no sign of wear on them when I usually have to get new trousers every couple of months (apart from the button covers that keep popping off - mearly cosmetic :rolleyes: ).

Comfy as hell and a gazillion pockets to hold crap in. :D

Sponsored Links
mate, i know what bangs i get for my bucks, and dickies is quality.

thats why i got it. nice fit too.

so you stick to selling. and ill stick to buying.

top man!! its a matter of personal choice and preference isnt it? It would be a boring old world if everyone had the same opinion wouldnt it?

yes. but hey you started it.

just bought some 70 squid dickies boots...smart .......... not shyte.

got some smart dickies trousers. 25 squid, worth it. fit like a glove, in fact they are on my hands as i type.........

;)

A little expensive when you consider that we sell Dickies trouser range in our shop at £13.65 per pair on average!!

Dickies boots are okay and we sell a lot of them in the shop

ffs. i can get a pair of trousers from the charity shop for 2 squid.

its about kwality.... my son

:rolleyes:

activeworkwear said:

please see forum rule 12

to$$er, because of this.

the people that make this site popular aren't here to make you money. :rolleyes: ;)

no hard feelings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back