work trousers..

Can't remember how much mine were but I think maybe £5-£10 from lidl :oops:. 100% cotton though, but I don't really like them because they are dungarees. I've been meaning to get some new ones. They are really dirty now with bitumen and paint stains, dust and cement. I've actually worn them to go to the pub in :D. Wondered why I got some funny looks that day lol. Well, it doesn't matter anyway. I'm a (hard) worker what do they expect lol? :) Most of the time, I just buy my stuff from charity shops. Love those checkered shirts though. How come most builders wear these sorts of shirts is it just coincidence??

Thermo's trousers look good. Might try and bag a pair when I get some cash.

Sponsored Links
Thermo's trousers look good. Might try and bag a pair when I get some cash

Oh thanks for the compliment, its not me modelling them though! he he he :LOL:

its not me modelling them though!

I should hope it's not you or else I wouldn't buy them! :D :LOL: Just kidding Thermo :).

Sorry Scrit, I didn't understand what you meant :cry:.

Sponsored Links
Tozzy said:
Don't you remember Hale & Pace's dungaree-wearing "Billy and Johnny" characters? (as opposed to "The Management") :LOL:

Scrit

just to add to my trousers, ive just ordered some gear from that ebay seller. Went direct and she was very helpful, threw in some extra stuff and reduced the cost of postage. Ill tell you what i think when it turns up.

I wear 5.11 tactical trousers
74251_055_lg.jpg

and these Nailhead Trailhiker trousers from www.cabelas.com
i901279sq02.jpg

They are both cotton canvas, and really comfortable especially in the summer, and the Trailhikers are heavy thick canvas which is impossible to rip when you catch it on a nail.

Scrit said:
Tozzy said:
Don't you remember Hale & Pace's dungaree-wearing "Billy and Johnny" characters? (as opposed to "The Management") :LOL:

Scrit

Was probably way past the time of a 19 year old :LOL:.

Ill tell you what i think when it turns up.

Please do thermo because I'd be interested in keeping the user id for future reference if ever my trousers split down the middle :D.

You can't beat snickers expensive but you get what you pay for.

found the perfect trousers.

"WoodYouLike" :LOL:

WoodYouLike to know?????????????

++++++++++++++
Do they sell yellow ones with a check pattern?

Mod Rupert
++++++++++++++

Tozzy said:
Scrit said:
Tozzy said:

Scrit

Was probably way past the time of a 19 year old :LOL:.

Ill tell you what i think when it turns up.

Please do thermo because I'd be interested in keeping the user id for future reference if ever my trousers split down the middle :D.

Turned up in a few days, and threw in some extra knee pads. very good kit, cant fault it

It all depends on the work you do and if you have a little fat belly like mine :oops: :oops: , my job is mostly clean and I wear rugby trousers with a elasticated waist, very comfortable without buttons popping off when bending down, but in my younger :D good looking :D slimmer days :D with a dirty job :cry: it was always my old wranglers

Black cargos - three pairs per year at around £11 each.

And knee pads at all times; I put 'em on before leaving the house to make sure I don't leave without.

joggin bottoms £4 matalan not the nasty polyester ones, these are more cotton based. cant do diy in anything else its all to restricting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back