Working for E.on

mainly this is a pointless post BUT i do EON, Npower ETC call outs when they've none of their own engineers, to be honest i don't think any of them will survive to cause BG a issue because they have so many silly things they don't cover. every 1 of the customers i've been to told me they'll cancel and go back to something like direct line, norwich union, or use barclays additions.

perhaps its probably just the jobs i've been to because they're all out in the sticks. perhaps though, its across the board.

Sponsored Links
my only knowledge of the E.on service standards is the alledged act of rolling out some gimmicky red carpet for every customer on entry to the house. thats reason enough not to work for them, a load of nonsense thought out by a politician manager, lets hope for their sake they dont get swamped in them like BG are.

Int that npower :confused:

errrr. is it? :LOL:

apologies if it is :LOL:

mainly this is a pointless post BUT i do EON, Npower ETC call outs when they've none of their own engineers

bet the customers dont like that much, no offence to you sir.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back