Workwear

Reaction score
Country
Barbados
For anybody thats looking around the web for good deals and service i'd really recommend

Please remember rule 3 - no advertising. Mod 6

Was on their site last night browsing as you do, found what i wanted i.e work trousers and polo shirts and at a pretty good price, noticed that if i ordered before 8pm then i'd have the gear by 12noon next day, thought thats never gonna happen but will try it out, not desperate for the stuff so middle of next week would have done, but guess what.....they arrived dead on 12noon today.

Been on there tonight for some more stuff and couldn't find the correct size i needed, up popped a box 'Questions? Click here to chat with us', so i tried it out, within seconds some chap called Dave replied, a few messages later i'd sorted it, WOW thats service for you, well impressed. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
yes but do the trousers fit ok ;) I bought some polo shirts from Alexandra Workwear about 8 years and they're still going strong - amazing, no holes, no fraying still just perfect whereas if I buy one from M&S for twice the price after 6 washes theyre knackered :cry:

back to the trousers, cant find em to fit me anywhere - either too tight waist or too baggy and I've now resorted to wearing tracksuit bottoms and look a right scruffy git

great service you had there Crank :)

Sponsored Links
Is it just me or are work boots getting really naff, no cushioning, very thin soles, i bought my last two pairs from Macro, they are Black & Decker branded and i must admit not bad for 30 quid or so, but there is a lot of room for improvement on the soles, though better than most.

Ive had a pair of dickies for about 4/5 month and the heel on both are completely burst open so my feet get soaking, working outside

I thought it was a recommendation, not an advert.

It is clear the OP purchased from there and is not a "owner".

Sponsored Links
Back