World Population Increase

Sponsored Links
BTW with regard to the whole politics of hate thing... when you kill all muslims will the world be perfect? if not who do you blame next? When you get rid of them where do you turn? Brown eyes? Green eyes? People who are gay? People who limp? people who have rusty dents in their cars? old people? people who earn less then 100k pa?

Just wondering...
:LOL: :LOL:
Probably the most out of context post i've ever read. :LOL:

Kill all muslims..???? where did you get that from...????

(Then again, them limpers can be a pain, when trying to quickly nip round tesco in a hurry) ;) :LOL:

So you are worried that it most of the people in the world become muslim then the laws will change to favour the majority?

BTW with regard to the whole politics of hate thing... when you kill all muslims will the world be perfect? if not who do you blame next? When you get rid of them where do you turn? Brown eyes? Green eyes? People who are gay? People who limp? people who have rusty dents in their cars? old people? people who earn less then 100k pa?

Just wondering...
:LOL: :LOL:
Probably the most out of context post i've ever read. :LOL:

Kill all muslims..???? where did you get that from...????

(Then again, them limpers can be a pain, when trying to quickly nip round tesco in a hurry) ;) :LOL:

Context?

You set the context when you referred to a war, ie. a violent conflict.

All of the individual Abrahamic religions claims to be a "brotherhood" but when it comes down to it there are always frictions between the subsets.

Even if the the majority in every country of the world was Muslim it doesn't follow that they would all have some variant of sharia law.

The rhetoric being espoused here is a timeless one, go back to the 50's and it was about black and asian people, 20 years earlier it was about jews, huguenots before then and so on.

However, from our perspective at least, none of these "fears" has ever bourne fruit, not because of the brave black shirts (or NF/BNP) but because they were fruitless in the first place.

If I am wrong you can be the first to decree a fatwa against me when Peoples Islamic front get into power.

BTW good point about the limpers.

Sponsored Links
Does it really matter if your neighbour is Muslim or Christian? Or just that they are good neighbours who raise good children. When I look around at the dross we white Brits are pumping out (Chav kids to chav parents) - then I can't help but think - 'roll on the Islamic revolution' - it can't be worse than what we are heading for if we carry on can it? Not all Muslims are fanatical - in fact very few are and the average Muslim has no more time for them than the average white has for the English Defence League or the BNP. Xenophobic people rarely realise they are xenophobic and racist.

Am gob smacked!!!!

Joe and I are in accordance about "politics".

I vote for mullah Joe-90

Joe-90 hu akbar

Context?

You set the context when you referred to a war, ie. a violent conflict.

Nope, the context was set by the op. Absolutely zero posts were in any way racist or hateful, even after your post... :LOL:
Why do people always flash the 'you're a racist' card.
My feelings regarding muslims are not about race, colour or any other easy target excuse.

If I am wrong you can be the first to decree a fatwa against me when Peoples Islamic front get into power.

I like it... :LOL: :LOL:

Does it really matter if your neighbour is Muslim or Christian? Or just that they are good neighbours who raise good children. When I look around at the dross we white Brits are pumping out (Chav kids to chav parents) - then I can't help but think - 'roll on the Islamic revolution' - it can't be worse than what we are heading for if we carry on can it? Not all Muslims are fanatical - in fact very few are and the average Muslim has no more time for them than the average white has for the English Defence League or the BNP. Xenophobic people rarely realise they are xenophobic and racist.

Perhaps those white chavs are the result of a generation who were shafted, possibility anyway ;)

I have no feelings to muslims apart from that the majority of 'em seem to be pushing the boundaries abit too far IMHO, well the muslims who have authority anyway ;)
I guess the rest just go with the flooooooow like most here eh?

This is an example of taking some bare facts and half truths then using logical fallacies to spread a particular political agenda.

We do a have a population problem in the world. It is very possible to have decline decline in births but an overall increase in population due to life expectancy as is the case in many places. The population problem is much more to do with surviving too well than purely births.

If you actually look at where things have changed most drastically it is actually here in the west. We used to have many more children, this is not all of a sudden a conspiracy elsewhere, if anything they haven't changed, and if they have it is much more they are that they are having less not more.

Infant mortality is in decline. Also multiple birth makes much more sense in non-intensivene/ manual farming based economics which are in decline. There is only a handful of countries left that you can define that way, so it is now more a localised trait.

What economists haven't been able to is separate out success here in the west from the developing world. The two are inextricably connected, both through the history of colonialism, and the current cheap labour force that we exploit. As much a nationalists like to pretend, no economy exists in isolation, not even North Korea.

Yet we are surprised when they want to come here to make a better life for themselves, yet we value all self serving aspirations and even happy to migrate in the UK and aboard.

If more of the margins that multinationals get from cheap labour in developing countries actually went to the the workers themselves, then they would less likely to want to move.

What is much more of a conspiracy is that some banks and business are getting bigger than countries, and they are basically answerable to no one. I don't see it as some sort of wishy washy secret society us vs. them conspiracy, but much more closer to home, within our biology. It is something that we have to keep an handle on.

Sponsored Links
Back