IF this is real why isnt it available to the whole world

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
kendor said:
what happens to the oxygen does it burn up in the process? would powering machines all over the planet bring on the rapid depletion of oxygen in the atmosphere? would we slowly suffocate ourselves?
nature has a fine balance replenishing supply and demand if we tip the balance are we signing our death warrants?

Tht's what the rain forests are for. Plants take in carbon dioxide and emit oxygen. Did you not go to school?

joe
yes joe but there are only so many trees and increasing the oxygen takeup along with clearing the rainforests somethings gotta give.

Slogger said:
we are burning oxygen now with fossil fuel motors

if we where running low on the breathing stuff could we make it in big enough quantities to save the world as we know it
true but i gathered that water was a by-product of combustion in these motors so although trapped with hydrogen it's still there to be converted back.

kendor said:
what happens to the oxygen does it burn up in the process? would powering machines all over the planet bring on the rapid depletion of oxygen in the atmosphere? would we slowly suffocate ourselves?
nature has a fine balance replenishing supply and demand if we tip the balance are we signing our death warrants?
Ooh, it's like the best Christmas present ever - kendor applying his significant intellect to a physics problem!

Thank you DIYnot :D

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Ooh, it's like the best Christmas present ever - kendor applying his significant intellect to a physics problem!

Thank you DIYnot :D
and softus applying his schoolboy intellect to throw his usual banal insults around, grow up little boy, go play with your toys.

kendor said:
...go play with your toys.
So, kendor, we meet again. Do come in - I've been expecting you. Mwaaah ha ha ha.

Ooh - before we get down to business, you'll want to know about this great site I've discovered - www.dictionary.com. Here's an example of what it does:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/airplane

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you was: what colour shall I paint my hall? I was thinking Victory Red. Wha'd'ya reckon?

Softus said:
kendor said:
...go play with your toys.
So, kendor, we meet again. Do come in - I've been expecting you. Mwaaah ha ha ha.

Ooh - before we get down to business, you'll want to know about this great site I've discovered - www.dictionary.com. Here's an example of what it does:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/airplane

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you was: what colour shall I paint my hall? I was thinking Victory Red. Wha'd'ya reckon?
I reckon paint your hall yellow to match your complexion you t w-at !

Softus said:
kendor said:
a rather impressive insult (by kendor's standards)
You're not riled are you kendor? :eek:
if i was riled i'd stop visiting the site, I just enjoy taking the p-iss out of someone so dumb like yourself , just totally amazed that you are so stupid! in fact you are so stupid i've decided to call you soft-in-the-head from now on, suits you don't you think. :D

kendor said:
Well aside from wondering how different that problem is from that of the oxygen used when burning other fuels, I wonder why you don't consider the fact that when you electrolyse water to produce hydrogen, you inevitably make oxygen as well.

comment retracted in response to Moderator intervention

Moderator, come on lads, give it a rest and calm down please.

ban-all-sheds said:
kendor said:
Well aside from wondering how different that problem is from that of the oxygen used when burning other fuels, I wonder why you don't consider the fact that when you electrolyse water to produce hydrogen, you inevitably make oxygen as well.
apologies bas i should have elaborated what i meant , I was concerned that the process may use up what reserves of oxygen there is in water apart from what we are burning up out of the atmosphere. but you have mentioned the replenishing because of electrolosis but doesn't that oxygen burn up along with the hydrogen in that torch device?

kendor said:
you have mentioned the replenishing because of electrolosis but doesn't that oxygen burn up along with the hydrogen in that torch device?
Yes, but no more.

Water + energy = hydrogen + oxygen

and then

hydrogen + oxygen = water + energy (but less than put in in the first place)

Sponsored Links
Back