worm down the jakes :-o

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

This wc is not used, it's in a shower room - the main one is in the bathroom - worm-free zone. Have never seen creatures in a toilet before, like something out of Stephen King novel :eek: My neighbour-but-one had a cracked sewer pipe about a month ago, several 100 yards away from this property, I am wondering if this wriggly fellow dropped into the pipework while they were repairing it? The pipework must have been open for days - they had to dig up half the road. It obviously expires at the end, I don't know how long it had been in there - not long because I flush the pan on a fairly regular basis and normally have that blue cake stuff in the cistern.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Worms like to surface after heavy rain. Considering we have had a lot of that recently. My best guess is that there is still a crack somewhere in the sewerage system and this poor fella lost his way.

Otherwise a serious program of de worming tablets for the whole family is needed;)

Thanks :) - might bung this video at Wessex Water - is it too late to say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! ~ ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back