Worried about my plumbers competence

The chickens soon come home to roost.
As I said earlier and will say it agai ,
JUST BECOS SOMEONE IS GAS SAFE REGISTERED, DOESN'T MAKE THEM AN EXPERT IN FITTING BOILERS.
JUST BECOS SOMEONE HOLDS A G3 Tkt, DOESN'T MAKE THEM COMPETENT.

You have all this so call 'Gas Engineers' a good proportion of whom can't speak or write Englishy, beating their chest and claiming they are a SPECIAL BREED, ffftttt.

My G3 tkt is with NEICE, so were someone to check in the gas register, they won't find it there.

To the OP, regarding the unvented cylinder, don't listen to all this malaky about getting a G3tkt holder to install it. Holding a G3 tkt counts for naught if you can't fit the cylinder safely. The tkt shows you have done the course, it doesn't prove that you are competent.
Get building Control involved, and inform your builder you have done so. That way, the next chap he enlists to make good the work needed to make the cylinder safe, will know his stuff. Whether you foot the bill for BC, or deduct it from builders fee is up to you.
But for your safety and that of your family, you need to get BC involved.

Now, which ''engineer'' is going 2b first to claim to be Omnipotent and a rare breed society can't do without? Ffftttt.

Sponsored Links
JUST BECOS SOMEONE IS GAS SAFE REGISTERED, DOESN'T MAKE THEM AN EXPERT IN FITTING BOILERS.

You have all this so call 'Gas Engineers' a good proportion of whom can't speak or write Englishy

I'd have a word with your neice if she hasn't sent off the paperwork.

Englishy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I think you need to have a word with yourself or at least learn to use the spell check you fool

AIKAE

Now, which ''engineer'' is going 2b first to claim to be Omnipotent and a rare breed society can't do without? Ffftttt.

Most 'engineers' will agree with you, but are you suggesting people should employ unregistered workers to work on gas and uv? Fftttt

What a clown

Who the hell are NEICE anyway :LOL:

Sponsored Links

You have all this so call 'Gas Engineers' a good proportion of whom can't speak or write Englishy,

Class :rolleyes:

NCICE is some kinda electrikal body, I think.
BTW, what is spell check?

And I did not a d am not suggesting that peeps should use unregistered folks. Far from it. I'm just angry (intact, very hangry) that people keep insisting that you need a G3 tkt to fit an unvented thingy? You don't, but it helps.
A homeowner will be better off using the rite trades for various jobs, but don't mean a COMPETENT builder can't fit an unventeds cylindah.

whatever.gif

Think that about covers it.

You guys are getting me worried nawh.
Are you suggesting NCICE is not a propa body?
If so, my part P, full scopes & defined scopes are obtained and maintained by a fake body?
I need to make sum calls first thing 2moro morning :oops:

I'll nut fit another unvented till this NCICE malaky is confirmed

Do you MICE clown.

There I've said it now the cats out of the bag. :mrgreen:

NICEIC....

Thanks Iddy, I've checked my card (after all that panic) and the wordings on there are NICEIC, as you've pointed out.

How embarrassing.
Doingallofits, is there realy any need 4u to call me a MICE? Whart have I done to offend you of anyone for dat matter?
A few are already calling me a fool, is dat necessary?
You lot are trying your hardest to push me into drinking. Well, I'll not do it. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back