Worse than Dale Farm?

Sponsored Links
A million young Brits unemployed - and 4 out of 5 new jobs go to immigrants.

Roll on the revolution. :rolleyes:

Must nip to B&Q for that £100 shed. Thanks for the idea joe :idea:

Sponsored Links
Well , well, Who'd believe it, people profiting out of human misery? I just wonder how many illegal immigrants there are living in these sheds in Southall ?

The text says:

"But these shocking images - which show garden sheds and garages transformed into dodgy homes for immigrants - are not from the slums of Mumbai. Incredibly, they are from a west London suburb.
According to The Sun, the sheds in Southall have been built by rogue landlords who are cashing in on newcomers to the country."

:confused: I had a look at the link, and it shows some gardens with sheds in them.

Why has the "newspaper" forgotten to include the evidence for their claim?

It's OK John. The windows and curtains are for the lawnmower. :rolleyes:

I can't see curtains in any of the sheds. Can you point them out to me please?

Well , well, Who'd believe it, people profiting out of human misery? I just wonder how many illegal immigrants there are living in these sheds in Southall ?
My last post was deleted, but to be honest, the scum that exploit the illegals are just as bad as the illegals themselves. I have worked in Southall, Greenford etc and it's a carp hole.

I can't see curtains in any of the sheds. Can you point them out to me please?

What would that prove? You live in la-la land, John - but don't worry - oil never runs out in la-la land. :mrgreen:

Bit late for the Mail...
This was exposed on TV weeks ago...can't remember which programme...A 'landlord' interviewed couldn't have cared less that it was being exposed.

Most are not landlords, but families mainly indian or the same Asian type who put their children in the sheds ( new small homes).

Been going on for years.

When will we get some genuine news?

Sponsored Links
Back