Worse than Dale Farm?

Can't believe the council has to give them 24hrs notice of a visit though. Would environmental health have to give 24 hrs notice, that they were visiting a restaurant or takeaway to check for rodents?? Nahh didn't think so.

Sponsored Links
I can't see windows in any of the sheds. Can you point them out to me please?
Its the big black arrows. :mrgreen:
slumdog2e.png

Sponsored Links
Why is there an 'X' painted on the roof of the 'shed' in the middle of the pic ?

Immigration raid ?

Airstrike target ?

Looks like Soweto - Southall Westernised immigrant Township :idea:

Damn those planners of the 30`s - 50 `s . Giving people large back gardens - it was bound to be abused sooner or later :evil:

It's common knowledge that the government is quite happy for the underclass to live like that. If they didn't live like that they couldn't survive on the silly wages that the posh hotels and restaurants pay. So prices would have to rise and tourism would suffer. With the 2012 Olympics around the corner - it'll only get worse.

I said the "newspaper" forgot to include any evidence.

Sometimes it's so obvious that things don't need to be included. My 5 doors down 1.2 mil neighbours property's shed isn't as big as those, let alone tile roofed, double glazed with fascias, soffits and guttering :eek:

Mw Roofline wrote

My 5 doors down 1.2 mil neighbours property's shed isn't as big as those, let alone tile roofed, double glazed with fascias, soffits and guttering

Jd will want to see the evidence for that statement. :mrgreen:

I got fish and chips the other day.

The cod had two heads.

Sponsored Links
Back