worst customer ever?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am going to take up a floor due to customer standing on it before it is dry this is the 2nd time i have to take it up, its not just one or 2 tiles its most of the floor.

i went in today to grout and finish today and they told me, no one has stood on it this time! and were laughing,

i have now told them if it happens again, i am off.

i know im earning from them, but its really annoying and time consuming when i have proper customers to deal with.

i was ready to commit murder when i saw it today,

yes i know working sunday is wrong but when needs must.

Sponsored Links
Reminds me off my mrs. Kitchen Ceiling atrexed guys leave , lovely job she decides to clean floor..
She has a mop but no bucket so fills kitchen sink with water and puts mop into it. Only for end of handle to rub against ceiling and take pattern off. Thank F i new artexer and he laughed when he rushed back out to fix it.
Said thats nothing had a woman paint it half hour after leaving then phone him to say pattern had gone, :eek:

i ][/quote]did you use quick dry in the past we have left a few tiles out and blocked and spanned with ply regards brig

got a pain in the arse one at the monemt. everything done to her specification, but she keeps complaining. Shes upset because the cats walk though the gaps in the pallisade fence she specified!

i hope they crap all over her garden

Sponsored Links
did you use quick dry in the past we have left a few tiles out and blocked and spanned with ply regards brig[/quote]

if your asking am i using rapid, the answer is yes, but that makes no difference when the customer is a proper donut!

Back