Would these sds+ bits be worth the money?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen the Makita P66092 bits for around £36

I would just be using them for general diy, hanging curtain poles so going through lintels etc

Just wondered if they would be much good

Im looking to buy a bosch blue gbh 2400

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Personally I would buy Makita drills with confidence......I've had a set for ages and have had no issues.
Not quite as good as Bosch, maybe!
John :)

I thought bosch should be pretty good too but I bought a set and managed to snap most of them in not much time

I wouldn't buy the set just just for the SDS bit,s that would be a bit expensive ,compared to say screwwfixes finest which would cope with most DIY,Having said that it looks like a handy set I like the look of the nut spinners,Ithink you could get that set a lot cheaper if you shop around try all the usual places ITS ,screwfix,Tooled up,tool station,Dand M,,,,,,,,,,,

Sponsored Links
i wouldnt bother, a small bosch or dewalt set from screwfix will do. I dont think ive ever ruined an sds bit from either of these even when ive hit steel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back