WOW, How many would have taken it?

Sponsored Links
.....people are too chicken to say.............but if i earned what that poor guy earns..........course id have taken it!!!!!!.... :D :D

Sponsored Links
Why was some guy walking around with £33k in a brown envelope? Crooked money no doubt? Drug money? He should have kept it.

The OP referred to him as 'these people'
Whatever he means by 'these people' he was implying that they are inherently dishonest. In a roundabout sort of way.

Unlike the English, who are as honest as the day is long (so less honest in the winter months :LOL: )

Our political elite are a shining example of this.

Good guy.As said before why was a guy walking around with so much money?Maybe a few notes would have made his day...:) :) :D :D :D :D

I see the politically correct brigade are out and about again. Get a fu%$ing life instead of "looking" for racism, idiots.

I see the politically correct brigade are out and about again. Get a fu%$ing life instead of "looking" for racism, idiots.

Ok, so by accusing me of being PC, you're assuming that I'm either white, or a UK resident who has lived here all my life, or not of Pakistani descent.

No need to reply, you're on the ignore list now.

Ok, so by accusing me of being PC, you're assuming that I'm either white, or a UK resident who has lived here all my life, or not of Pakistani descent.

I'm not accusing you of being anything other than an idiot

I would've ferkin taken it, unless I had an inkling that this might be a set-up to test my honesty. Which may well be what went through the blokes mind.
In the right circumstances anyone can be dishonest or corrupt, regardless of what 'group of people' they belong to, hence my questioning the meaning of your comment.

Perhaps the fellow should have kept the money- then in an act of philanthropy he could buy certain members here banjo lessons.

BTW doesn't the sixth finger get in the way???

Sponsored Links
Back