WOW

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL:
flyshit.jpg

Hello Lucy,
on behalf of the nutters in this forum may I humbly thank you for deigning to join us.
As you may have noticed a poster of the 'female' species is in the minority at the moment. however, you do have the pleasure of joining other females on here and whose numbers seem to be growing. (Unlike some members on here which just seem to be growing, :rolleyes: )
Hopefully you will eventually come to see what a load of twaddle some posters send in to this board, you will soon learn who the reprobates are and how to avoid them.
May you have a pleasant time here should you decide to post again, (though by the response you've had so far you've probably been scarred for life by the experience! :D )

She (if it is a she... and not Joe-90 or Dex) has only posted one post of 2 words (both of which are against forum rules!!) and you lot are salivating enough to create a tsunami!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Hello Lucy,
on behalf of the nutters in this forum may I humbly thank you for deigning to join us.
As you may have noticed a poster of the 'female' species is in the minority at the moment. however, you do have the pleasure of joining other females on here and whose numbers seem to be growing. (Unlike some members on here which just seem to be growing, :rolleyes: )
Hopefully you will eventually come to see what a load of twaddle some posters send in to this board, you will soon learn who the reprobates are and how to avoid them.
May you have a pleasant time here should you decide to post again, (though by the response you've had so far you've probably been scarred for life by the experience! :D )

Creep... ;)

Hello Lucy,

Creep... ;)

Bet I get first personal answer!
Yaa, Boo, Sucks! :p

Sponsored Links
Back