WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I imagining it or was there a caption competition post here a minute ago?

Sponsored Links
Eh???? I've seen worse on daytime TV. It was just a bit of fun FFS.

Did they remove the caption post because of my Gary Glitter post?

Sponsored Links
Maybe the members who thought it was in bad taste could possibly explain what they found offensive about it.

It was pure Have I Got News For You stuff, if people were offended by anything posted then I suggest they really need to get out more.

Unbelieveable :rolleyes:

I agree. If they got out more they wouldn't be able to spend so much time at their pc whingeing about harmless posts.

Absolutely ... You moderate against the forum rules not your personal beliefs ... Mod 9 is obviously either a member of the clergy or a Mary Whitehouse supporter.

The relevant forum rule is ...

g) This is a family site and any one of any age can view these forums. Any "adult content / pictures" or links to sites of an abusive / racist nature will be removed.

Please explain Mod 9

my 2 p worth

this site is considered a "family forum", there is at least one poster on here who's son looks at it with his dad, if the picture had something "odd" (i never saw it) then it leads to questions of why is that................

The owner of this site has a good reputaion, and wants it kept that way

Some people like looking at pictures of schoolchildren with no underwear.

Some people think it inappropriate.

I'm with the second group.

So we're all paedo's now eh? I have two kids aged 10 and 7. I would have had no problem with them viewing that picture. To suggest that it was in anyway erotic says more about your state of mind than mine. There are far worse images/scenes passed off as suitable for family viewing throughout the day on TV, newspapers, magazines, comics etc,etc,etc.

my 2 p worth

this site is considered a "family forum", there is at least one poster on here who's son looks at it with his dad, if the picture had something "odd" (i never saw it) then it leads to questions of why is that................

The owner of this site has a good reputaion, and wants it kept that way

Although I appreciate that there may be other dads watching with their children, my own son was DIYnot.com grounded many weeks ago. Now he only gets to view the site at my invite usually when there is something really funny to be read or seen. In any case, both my son and daughter said goodnight just after 9pm.

So we're all paedo's now eh? I have two kids aged 10 and 7. I would have had no problem with them viewing that picture. To suggest that it was in anyway erotic says more about your state of mind than mine. There are far worse images/scenes passed off as suitable for family viewing throughout the day on TV, newspapers, magazines, comics etc,etc,etc.

so when your daughters are 14, you'd be happy to have pictures of them published on the net, with their knickers round their knees? :rolleyes: In their school uniform? :rolleyes: Wierd.

Several members thought it in bad taste for a family forum.

How would you know how many complained unless you were a Mod? Or do you just have dreams of grandeur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back